At school, because of the demands made by a full timetable, large classes and the syllabus/coursework deadlines, it is difficult for teachers to give their students much examination practice or to go through past papers at length. Hence revision courses are particularly helpful for those students who lack confidence and would benefit from explicit tuition in examination techniques.
Special focus this year on Accounting, Business Studies, Chemistry, Economics, English and English Literature, ICT & Mathematics
We offer AS and A2 practical courses to cover the EDEXCEL Chemistry and Physics units (one course per subject per level). These courses run for 4 mornings or afternoons. 2014 fees - £450 for Chemistry and £400 for Physics. These courses tend to fill up quickly so early booking is recommended. Please enquire by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
GCSE, AS and A2 courses involve four intensive half-day courses either 9.30-1.00 or 1.30-5.00. It is possible to do six courses over the three week Easter Revision period!
* 4 half-day courses
* make productive use of your revision time
* consolidate your knowledge of the subject so as to secure a top grade
* address your specific areas of difficulty
* familiarise yourself with the format and style of exams and boost your confidence
* no-nonsense, professional approach
* individual tuition @ £51- £59 per hour
* £325 per course (10% discount for bookings of two or more group courses. Additional discounts are available for block bookings etc.)
* safe, secure, pleasant environment
Dates for 2014
For all revision courses
More information: email@example.com or telephone 020 7937 0032